趙昌博教授 Paul C.-P. Chao, Ph.D.
- 2020 The Best Paper Award, “Application of Code Division Multiple Access Technology in Readout Circuit and System Design for an Ultra-Thin On-Cell Flexible Capacitive Touch Panel,” The 28th ASME Annual Conference on Information Storage and Processing Systems, University of California, San Diego, CA June 27-28, 2019, USA.
- 2020 The Outstanding Industrial Research Award from Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST), Taiwan Government.
- 2020 The Best Topical Editor Award, IEEE Sensors Journal.
- 2020 The National Innovation Awards of Taiwan Government on the PPG sensor patch.
- 2019 The sole awardee of the Technical Achievement Award, Sensors Council, IEEE in the field of Sensor Systems or Networks - Advanced Career, for outstanding research on automotive ball balancer stabilization and photoplethysmography sensors, USA.
- 2019 The sole awardee of The Distinguished Institutional Award for Outstanding Research and Service, Division of Information Storage and Processing System (ISPS), American Society of Mechanical Engineering (ASME), USA.
- 2019 The MOST Outstanding Researcher Award, Ministry of Science and technology, Taiwan, equivalent to the NSF National Medal of Science in USA; the sole awardee in the area of Automation in the entire nation.
- 2018 The Outstanding Professor of Electrical Engineering in Nation (Taiwan), National Association of Electrical Engineering, Taiwan.
- 2014 University Distinguished Professor, 2013, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan.
- 2014 Fellow, American Society of Mechanical Engineering (ASME), USA.
- “Adaptive controller used in Photo plethysmography sensing system,” US 20180317854A1, Nov, 2018.
- “Driving device and driving method,” US 20180181258, June, 2018.
- “Physiology Signal Sensing Device,” US Patent 20140296734, EP2786702, CN10409522.
- “System and method for blood pressure measurement, computer program product using the method, and computer-readable recording medium thereof.” US Patent 20170071485.
- “Touch control apparatus and noise compensating circuit and method thereof,” US 9,830,018, Nov. 2017.
- “Touch device and sensing compensation method,” US 9,766,749, Sept. 2017.
- “Biomedical sensor device,” US 8,543,179, 2013/09/24-2032/06/20.
- “Optical three-dimensional coordinate sensor system and method thereof,” US 8,513,585, 20130820-2031/08/05.
- “Charge pump device,” US 8,466,737, 2013/06/18-2032/02/10.
- “Driving circuit for dual organic light emitting diodes, and dual pixel circuit,” US8,994,274, 2015/3/31-2032/01/31.